Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Into the Wild ch.7

In the story Chris tells Franz "don't hesitate and allow yourself to make excuses." I think this is something that a lot of people should live by because in everyone's daily life, they hold back from doing alot of things they probably wish they would've done.  I know that I've done it a lot and had a lot of regrets.  Just this fall I decided not to play football but to instead just focus on school and do nothing else.  This turned out to be an awful decision.  Looking back at it, it wasn't really fear or anything like that that was holding me back, but instead just stupidity.  I honestly don't know why I did it and its now something that ill have to live with the rest of my life.  If I could go back and change it I would but now I realize that I have to live with the regrets and just get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment